The aim of the Pastoral Care Policy is to assist each pupil not only to achieve her full academic potential but also to develop into a secure,responsible young adult who is fully equipped to respond to the challenges of life after school
Fundamental to our pastoral approach is the promotion of a caring ethos and good quality relationships throughout the entire school community.
To enable each pupil to develop:
- The ability to relate to others, both in the school and in the wider community.
- Loyalty to and involvement in the school community.
- The ability to make informed moral judgements and appropriate career decisions.
- Self esteem confidence and poise.
- Self discipline and a sense of responsibility
- An independent positive approach to study.
- A positive approach to leisure pursuits and healthy living.